Internet Marketing

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Article Marketing With Multiple Personalities

This is an article marketing method that I use frequently. I use something called multiple personality article marketing. This is where you create different accounts to write articles. Why would I do this? So I can talk about a topic even more. I can cover even more grounds if I write my articles in different article hosting servers.

It's all about writing the most amount of articles. And I can achieve this more if I use other article hosting servers. But you have to keep in mind, if you use this method, you are not allowed to copy and paste! This is the worst article marketing method that you can possibly use. So always write new and unique articles about your topic.

When I create different accounts, I usually do it because if I use two different accounts, more people will come to me. I'm simply covering more ground. That is what article marketing is all about. The ones who dominate their keyword with articles, are the ones who cover the most amount of ground. That is what you need to do. Even if that means creating new accounts. This is totally legal.

As a beginning article marketer, I must say that using this method is crucial. When your waiting for your pending articles, I demand that you write even more articles on a different account. That way, when your pending articles are trying to go through, you also have more articles on different accounts to go through. It's all about covering the most amount of ground the fastest.

Looking for new marketing tactics? Don't worry, I have tons. Check out my website at http://www.marketingentity.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home