Internet Marketing

Friday, June 27, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

I am a member of a very good private internet marketing forum and everyday I see members asking questions such as how do I do a keyword research? Where do I start?

Sometimes instead of making our life easier we make it more complicated by trying to make it more complicated than it is. I wrote you a very simple list as how to get yourself started. My aim is not to show you how data is analyzed but simply what to do once you want to do a keyword research but do not know where to start!

1. Choose a product you would like to promote. Let's say you would want to promote a antivirus software
2. Type in "Antivirus Software". As long as you are using a good ppc keyword research tool, it should generate related keywords to your main query, Antivirus Software.
3. Once you have all your queries, it is time to analyze your data and see which ones are profitable and which one has low competition. Ditch the rest. Again all this can be done with the use of a good keyword research tool.
4. Once you have all your data analyzed, now use YOUR brain to add more keywords and more twist to your list of keywords and repeat step 3
5. Now take your list with you and start your campaigns or start writing articles around these keywords.

Voila! It is as easy as this. And the more and more you do it, better you will become at it, and you will even be able to add it some complexity!

As I try to fully get the ins and outs with this method, I'm running a series of tests and experiments that will eventually lead me to fully understand proper keyword research. If you'd like to know more, or would like to see how I'm doing, please stop by my Ppc Keyword Research website and check out my results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home